Weekly release issued on Wednesday 27th January, 2022.
- New features
- Bug fixes
- Spotted bug - Fix in progress
- Easy connection to get started with Redshift in less than 2 minutes.
- Multiple authentication modes management for you to choose between speed of implementation and level of security.
- Native Redshift connector to be as secure and as performing as Redshift is.
Column names of the 2nd dataset appear in the dropdown of “Join based on column(s)”:
Divisions with zero or null values now result in null values - the rest of the operations succeed:
- App Builders :: Datastore :: Add a loading gif and error message display
- Embed :: A massive rework has been done in order to increase the performances of the embed
- Embed :: Parent/children stories in Dashboard Builder
- End Users :: French Translation for end users
- Integration :: Allow multiple teams to be configured
- Analytics :: Premium and Freemium :: New App
- YouPrep™ :: Update some steps – check the Highlights section for more informations
- AnyConnect™ :: Redhsift – check the Highlights section for more informations
- Charts :: Circularchart :: Improve label display
- Charts :: Filter/Requester :: Handle usecase where filter value is null
- My Favorites :: Apply complex visibility
- Users :: Allow Small App invitation with groups privileges