Toucan Toco uses Mixpanel to understand how you use your Instance and your Small Apps. This tool allows us to know:
- When and how many times you logged in
- What pages you visited on the application
- Which Small Apps and parts of Small Apps (Home, Stories) you navigated to, and for how long
- Which features are you using (PDF Export, Settings…)
We use this data in two ways:
- Internally to improve our product, to understand how the different features are used and to fine-tune user experience
- If your company has opted in to this feature, we share this data with your company to measure the adoption of Toucan Toco, and to guide future evolution of their Small Apps.
If you have any question, you can contact your company or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. ``` ?
If you’re a conceptor and you are looking to set up analytics on your Toucan Toco instance, you can read this tutorial.