v49.0.0: Boysenberry Bunny Bounty¶
Minor release issued on April 11th, 2019. 🌑 [Subtitle, what characterize the week?] 🌑
Breaking Change: Admin can send email to invite user when they create the user, or they can re-send it afterwards.
- Tiles :: tile preview compress and expand buttons
- Charts :: add defaultSelected to additional charts: mapchart, barchart, barlinechart, bubblechart
- Operations :: handle NaN seconds in the status operation messages
- Operations :: spinner for preprocess/refresh is actually spinning only during the preprocess/refresh time
- Mobile :: hide admin actions in the store on mobile. Instance settings and user management are only available from a desktop
- Mobile :: fixes the sparkline zoom on mobile on the sparkline of the score card; in safari mobile
- Mobile :: protect horizontal bar chart layout on mobile,
VARSparameters do not apply on mobile
- Fix :: saml2’s mapping.nameId is now a jq filter. Find more about it from this tutorial
- Fix :: add collection user-groups-permissions to duplicate smallapp. When you duplicate a smallapp, permissions are now copied!
- Fix :: set Europe/Paris timezone in docker container => New docker images will have Europe/Paris as default timezone. On premise customers will still be able to override it at runtime (docker run -e TZ=XXX).
- Collaboration :: only displays a warning message if its the current story that has been edited
- Charts :: story Editor sheet wasn’t passing down the current edited
- Charts :: bulletchart displays meta
- Charts :: for the leaderboard the bar was taking all the available width (on desktop) instead of leave the space to display the value
- Charts :: a second dataset was created with the name
my_datasetthat was already used and causing error messages