v35.0.0: Zesty Quinoa Salad¶
Major release issued on July 12th, 2018.
Design, design, design !!! Many design improvements for this release, just to make your eyes happy :)
New features focus¶
Landscape is the new black¶
Stories can contain a lot of information, and mobile usage can be tricky. So… we developed a landscape display mode.
Web push notifications¶
You dreamt of it and we did it! Tired of keeping your ‘data-source-upload’ tab open? Want to get notify when your pre-process is done? It’s now possible with our latest feature: the web push notification
How does it work?
When the user logs in the app, the internet browser will ask if he/she wants to enable notifications. If a notification is received while the app is in the foreground, it will only console.log the message. The notification will only appear when received in the background (the tab can be closed).
How does it look?
Allow notif after login on desktop :
Notifications on desktop :
Notifications on android mobile device :
Other New Features¶
- Design and UX improvement on the data-explorer interface
- Barchart: the reordering on legend click is disabled when displayDirection is `horizontal``
- Barchart: you can use the sort ‘asc’ / ‘desc’ option to order labels by their total value. This option is available only when displayDirection is horizontal and labelsOrderis not used.
- Barchart: a 0 label is added when display is horizontal and values are mixed or negative
- Barchart: a light grey bar is added on each group when display is horizontal (same as centered avg leaderboard)
- Barchart: the detailed legend now follows the same order than the groups displayed in the chart
- Studio: rename chart dropdown display
- Barchart: When clicking on the legend to reorder the legend would disappear
- Filters: buttons’ design improvement
- Tutorials: fix title’s mobile display
- Leaderboard: fix variation display
- Update camouflage
- add colors to karma & coffeelint need by Jenkins
- Move text color to camouflage